Here are some of the services that we provide for you and your family:
- All-on-4 Dental Implants: All-on-4 utilizes eight precisely placed implants, four on the top and four on the bottom of your mouth. Each implant is a small titanium screw that fuses to living bone and inserted inside your jawbone. A crown is then attached to give you a natural looking and functional prosthetic tooth.
- Dental Checkups: A regular dental checkups keeps your teeth and gums healthy. A hygienist will perform a professional cleaning to remove any plaque and tartar buildup and then polish your teeth. A dentist will check your overall oral health and ensure there are no issues with your teeth and mouth.
- Dental Cleaning and Examinations: A dental exam is an important part of your oral health preventive care as your dentist or hygienist cleans your teeth and check for cavities and gum disease. It can also include X-rays and other diagnostic procedures to look for any oral issues and abnormalities.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges: Dental crowns and bridges are fixed prosthetic devices that are cemented onto an existing damaged teeth or implant. A dental crown covers a damaged tooth in your mouth strengthening it and improving its shape and alignment. You can choose between materials such as porcelain and ceramic and have it match the color of your natural teeth.
- Dental Implants: A dental implant is an artificial tooth root, a kind of metal frame that is surgically positioned into your jaw beneath your gums to replace a tooth. The implant, similar in shape to a screw, fuses to your jawbone to provide stable support for your artificial teeth. The implants will provide stability and prevent cavities and further bone loss.
- Dentures and Partial Dentures: aDentures are prosthetic devices that replace missing teeth in your mouth with conventional dentures being removable. There are partial dentures when there are still some natural teeth remaining and complete dentures when all of the teeth are missing.
- Emergency Dentistry: Sometimes, there is an unexpected need for emergency dentistry often involves a fracture or an infection that is causing you pain and often sensitivity in your mouth. There can be acute pain and some swelling that is affected your teeth.
- Family Dentistry: Family dentistry encompasses all stages of oral health and a whole range of dental services for the entire family from regular dental cleanings to more specialized procedures like crowns and bridges.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction: A full mouth reconstruction rebuilds and replaces most or all of your teeth in your upper and lower jaws. It can involve a number of procedures: restorative (crowns, veneers), periodontists (gum), orthodontists (tooth movements) and endodontists (tooth pulp).
- Inlays and Onlays: When you need to repair teeth with mild to moderate decay or that are cracked and fractured, inlays and onlays are good options when the damage may not sufficient enough for a crown. When the decay or damage becomes larger, it is better to use inlays or onlays while there is still a good amount of healthy tooth structure.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a transparent plastic form of dental braces that align and adjust your teeth by straightening them. The Invisalign trays are removable so you can eat and drink as you normally do and can also brush and floss your teeth as you are used to. Invisalign does not use wires or metal brackets and the aligners are customized and designed to fine-tune the movement of your individual teeth in your mouth.
- Metal Free Dentistry: Metal-free dentistry allows for a natural looking restoration while conserving natural tooth structure and can eliminate black lines around the gum line. You can choose ceramic porcelain that is known for its strength and longevity or composite fillings that are made of resin and contain a mix of plastic or glass, similar in tone and texture to a natural tooth.
- Pediatric Dentistry: Pediatric dentistry deals specifically with the dental health of children from birth through the teenage years. Pediatric dentists can treat your child’s teeth, gums, and mouth beginning when they get their first baby teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers can enhance your smile by straightening your teeth so that there are no gaps between them and can also correct cracks.
- Prosthodontist: Prosthodontics is a dental specialty that deals with the restoration and replacement of lost or damaged teeth. A prosthodontist is an expert in prosthodontics and the restoration and replacement of teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: An in-office teeth whitening helps to rejuvenate your smile and deal with discoloration on the teeth can become an issue over time. This procedure usually only requires one visit and yields immediate visible results. It is often done by putting a protective gel or rubber shield on your gums for protection before applying the whitening product to your teeth.
Experience the Antioch Premier Dental difference
As a local dentist office, we create lifelong relationships with our patients and their families. Our staff ensures that you receive treatments in a comfortable and relaxed environment. We are committed to helping you look, feel and smile your best.
Antioch Premier Dental is located at 3107 Lone Tree Way in Antioch, CA and is currently accepting new patients. Call us today at (925) 757-5081 to schedule an appointment and discover why our patients say Antioch Premier Dental is the best dentist in Antioch and surrounding area.
Get the smile you deserve today!
“I have been a patient of Dr Burk since I grew my first set of teeth! My entire family has been going to him for decades. I could go somewhere else (i.e. close to home or work) but I know I can trust Dr Burk and his ladies so I won't go anywhere else.” - Kat A.
“My family has been going to Dr. Keller for many years. Our dental care has been excellent. Great staff, everyone is friendly and efficient. Debbie our hygienist is the best.” - Joseph R.
“Have been seeing Dr. Burke for close to 30 years - he is Wonderful to his patients. Love Nicole for Cleanings, Janice and Claudia are very nice and helpful as well” - Amber L.
“Professional work with exceptional service and care. It is also a very joyous environment. What a team of great folks to serve us.” - Sharon S.
“I have been a patient since 1990 and owe my teeth to the great care of the dentists and my superb hygienist, Debbie. Even if I moved out of the area, I would travel a long distance because I know my teeth are in expert hands” - Jacque D.
“The team is completely awesome! They have the best personalities and great customer service.” - Robyn A.